How do I access the materials?
The Texasesf.org website contains an array of information, tools, and materials. Some content is password-protected to ensure the right materials are used by trained and certified staff. However, other website sections simply require users to register for access, such as the Model Resource Library. To request access to password-protected parts of the site, such as the Model Resource Library:
How do I create an account?
- Click on the orange “? Help” button.
- Enter your information
- A member of the Center for Effective Schools team will create your account. You will receive an automated email with information to complete your account registration.
How do I get more information about diagnostics?
The ESF diagnostic process is a collaborative approach for all districts and campuses that want to fine-tune their plans for continuous improvement. The Texasesf.org website details the Diagnostic process and timeline. To find more information about the Diagnostic process:
- Hover over the “ESF Diagnostic” tab on the top toolbar of the Texasesf.org
- On the drop-down menu, click on the “Diagnostic Process” tab.
- Scroll down and click on the “CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION” button.
- An email will be sent to the Center for Effective Schools team, who can answer Diagnostic questions or forward your email to your local Education Service Center.
The Diagnostic Process page also has a “DOWNLOAD EA SNAPSHOT” button, which will download a summarized version of the Effective Schools Framework. The Diagnostic Page also shows the benefits of the Diagnostic Process for all schools.